Updated July 6th 2022
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The Application does not collect information to register an account. Registration is completed with your volunteer organization. After registration, you will create a password and use your email and a user generated password to log into the Application. The following data is used by Turnkey Trips, LLC and your volunteer organization to facilitate volunteer volunteers completing their NEMT. You may download the Application, but some of the features offered by the Application will not be usable unless you register with your volunteer agency and create valid login credentials with the Application. The following is a list of the data we collect, track, and keep.
- Full Name
- Email address
- Vehicle information
- GPS location data (collected during a trip)
- Includes Precise Location
- Home location can be inferred from this data
- GPS tracking can be paused during a trip while in ‘personal mode’
- GPS tracking is disabled and no data collected when not driving in an active trip.
- Historical trip data
- Mobile device brand you are using
- Operating system version
- Diagnostic Activity
- Crash logs from the app
- Diagnostic data from the app
Your volunteer agency may collect additional data when registering to drive. When you visit the mobile application and begin a driving trip, we use GPS technology to determine your current location and share this real-time information with your volunteer agency.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data may be shared with third parties, or used in external projects that are meant to benefit the volunteer agencies, e.g., in an analytical project, or when writing for a grant. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not use your data to advertise to you. We do not sell your data to marketers, advertisers or third-party vendors selling products.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Turnkey Trips, LLC. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for as long as legally required by our volunteer agencies, and thereafter may store it in aggregate. Data collected while driving for a volunteer organization belongs to the volunteer organization and we will act to retain and safeguard that data for as long as needed by the volunteer organization.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from, or market to children under the age of 18.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees, partner volunteer organizations, with whom you have membership, and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. If such a breach occurs, we will take steps to mitigate loss, resolve the security flaw, and notify you within a timely manner.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.